BEST BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY IN DELHI
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast Augmentation is a cosmetic procedure to restore, increase or enhance the breast size. It is alternatively known as augmentation mammoplasty as well. The procedure is normally done by surgical placements of breast implants under the tissue lining in the breast region.
The majority of the women undergo this surgery to help improve their breast size and uplift their confidence. Other women undergo this surgery to correct the shape of their breasts for multiple reasons.
The procedure, in itself, requires a lot of consultation with the experienced surgeons before you actually go through it. Ensure that you get the breast augmentation surgery in Delhi from a reliable ISAPS trained Plastic Surgeon only.
Why is Breast Augmentation done?
Breast augmentation is done for several reasons. Some women get it done to improve their appearance, while some get it done for enhancing their mental well-being. Here are the most common reasons to get breast augmentation:
- It helps enhance the appearance of the breasts by improving the shape and size of the breast and to strike a balance with the body’s proportions.
- To reconstruct breast in case its absent congenitally or removed surgically
- It helps improve self-confidence
- It enhances the appearance of your cleavage
- It restores the breast size that you have lost due to weight loss,aging, breast feeding , pregnancy
Breast Augmentation Cost in Delhi
Breast augmentation surgery is the third most common aesthetic procedure entertained by customers. Breast augmentation cost in Delhi is very subjective. It depends on various factors such as clinic/hospital infrastructure, type of implant, type of equipment and technologies used in the treatment, doctor’s experience, the requirement of post-care consultations. Overall, the cost of breast augmentation surgery in Delhi is divided into two categories, i.e., implant procedure and implant cost. The implant procedure includes factors such as placement and location of the incision and the implant cost includes factors of size, style, and material.
Placement: Either in front or behind the pectoral muscle area
Location of the incision:
a) Along the areolar edge
b) In the area of the armpit
c) Near the fold area under the breast
Size: Implants are not available in the cup sizes, instead the measurements are in cubic centimeters
Style: Varied profiles and implant types are decided as per volume, projection, and width
Material: Normally, all breast implants include a silicone shell with different filling materials inside like silicone, saline, and ‘gummy bear’ form-stable silicone cohesive gel
All women have different body characteristics. Thus the required necessity as per shape, size, and firmness decides the overall cost of the procedure package. In Delhi, this cost ranges from INR 1,00,000 to INR 2,50,000. The breast implant costs are in the range of INR 50,000 to INR 90,000 depending on the manufacturer’s cost. Saline implants are considered to be more cost-effective as they are comparatively less expensive than silicone implants.
Approximately INR 50,000–60,000 per pair
Approximately INR 70,000–90,000 INR per pair
The cost of breast augmentation procedure can further increase if it includes fat grafting to redefine the cleavage or upper breast pole.
Why choose ANAYSHA Aesthetics for breast augmentation?
ANAYSHA Aesthetics is located in East Delhi and has the best quality infrastructure. They provide the highest quality aesthetic surgical care under one roof and that too at an affordable cost. One of the leading clinics in the field of breast augmentation in Delhi, it has a leading team of certified cosmetic surgeons who have years of experience with a reputable name. If you desire to have more self-confidence and want your breasts to appear more symmetrical and propionate, here’s why you should choose ANAYSHA Aesthetics for a remarkable experience:
- The vision is to help achieve improvement in a person’s appearance as dreamt by someone utilizing state-of-the-art techniques, the team’s expertise, and continuous, supportive dedication.
- The experts consider every individual with a different storyline which assists in preparing a customized treatment plan which suits the individual’s body.
- Initial consultations are dedicated to sharing knowledge and educating the customers. They are informed about different types of breast implants and augmentation techniques along with size, shape, structure, advantages, side effects, process, and post-recovery. This will help the customers in making an informed decision to feel and look good at their very best.
- We nurture relationships with our patients and treat them in an exceptionally comfortable manner.
- Recommendation of the best solution and help you choose the right implant profile is sought with regular and transparent discussions to understand your requirements. This will ensure we help you look and feel the best in your desired appearance.
- Our clinic yields positive results with regular follow-ups and discussions around the procedure and lives up to the customer’s satisfaction and expectations.
- We aim to make cosmetic surgery affordable and accessible to everyone who dreams to modify and transform their appearance to raise their self-confidence level.
Types of Breast Implants In Delhi
Breast implants are one of the most preferred and common types of breast augmentation. These are adjustable prosthetics that are inserted into the breast for size enhancement. Saline and silicone are the most common types of materials used in breast implants. A healthy individual of 18 years and older is eligible for saline-based implants. Whereas, healthy individuals of 22 years and above are only eligible for silicone-based implants. All other types of breast implants are filled with either saline or silicone gel. Therefore, the difference between the two materials needs to be comprehended clearly to make an informed decision.
FDA approved in 2000
FDA approved in 2006
Silicone-based shell with a saline-filled implant
Silicone-based shell with gel-filled implant
Saline solution has a consistency similar to water which could make the implant harder, and thus folds of the implants may be visible through thin skin.
Silicone makes the implant look more natural with firmness and therefore has a comparatively lower chance of rippling.
Insertion can be with an empty shell which eases to allow more discreet incisions.
It requires larger incisions and scars.
Rupture is easily detected.
Rupture is harder to detect.
In case the implant is ruptured, saline present in the shell will be absorbed by the body and thus is harmless.
In case the implant is ruptured, silicone gel needs to be removed from the body to avoid any side effects.
There are different types of implants based on structure and firmness.
- a) Sterile salt water solution is used in the saline type of implant which is held by an elastomer. The amount of saline solution in the elastomer shell depends on the requirement of the breast’s shape and firmness.
- b) Structured saline breast implants are filled with a saline solution around an inner structure which makes the implant look and feel more natural.
- c) Silicone gel inside the silicone shell is used in silicone types of implants. It is the most preferred option as silicone implants make the breast look more natural.
- d) Gummy bear breast implants are form-stable due to the thicker consistency of silicone gel in the shell as compared to silicone implants. This also makes them firmer as compared to traditional implants. It requires a longer incision in the breast pocket. These are particular in shape and if in case it rotates, might lead to an unusual breast appearance and require correction.
- e) Round breast implants are intended to make more fuller breasts than form-stable, i.e., full appearance along with the projections. The positive aspect of this implant is that they are of the same shape all over. So, there is less concern if these rotate out of place.
- f) Smooth breast implants have the softest consistency and their breast movement gives a natural look. These are available with breast implant pockets that give a more natural and soft feeling. However, rippling can be observed under the skin.
- g) Textured breast implants were in fashion in the past with extensive use and recommendations. These were preferred due to their restrictive mobility and were repositioned in a way that makes scar tissue and stays stuck to the implant. This structure makes the implant less likely to move around.
- a) Low implant profile: This has the broadest diameter with the least projection. It appears more natural with a moderate level of cleavage and flat when viewed from the side.
- b) Moderate implant profile: This provides more projection with a comparatively small difference concerning the low profile. It gives breast implants more volume and allows them to look more natural.
- c) Moderate plus profile: This offers projection value in between moderate and high profile, with a base diameter on a narrower edge than a moderate.
- d) High implant profile: This offers more projection concerning other profiles with a base diameter giving the breast a round shape. It imparts a full appearance to the upper pole.
- e) Ultra-high and very high implant profile: Both the profiles have the narrowest diameter at the base offering excellence in the projection level and fullness to the breast shape and firmness.
Difference between implants & augmentation
Breast augmentation and breast implant are to some degree similar procedures. The terms can be used interchangeably which might create confusion with the patients. However, the difference is quite simple: the procedure of breast enhancement is called augmentation, whereas, the mechanism of surgically inserting the synthetic parts in the augmentation procedure is called an implant. Both the factors rely on each other to deliver a successful result. Breast augmentation is aimed at making the breast enhanced (or bigger) for cosmetic or reconstructive purposes such as mastectomy from breast cancer. Breast augmentation is for any individual who desires breast enlargement for any of their specific reasons. The medical prosthesis that is placed inside the body to augment, create or reconstruct is called a breast implant. It assists in modifying the overall appearance. All breast implants are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for healthy individuals 18 years and older.
What is the Procedure for Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation surgery is a brief yet skillful procedure. There are a lot of steps involved, including the patient’s recovery. If you are planning on getting it done, here are a few of the steps you can expect.
Anesthesia - it's done under general anesthesia.
Incision - The second step is the incision. It is often made in the parts of the body that conceals the scar well. There are usually three types of incisions- periareolar incision, inframammary fold incision, and axillary incision. It is important to consult your doctor and discuss everything before the procedure.
Insertion and Placement - This is the most crucial step of the surgery and determines the results. The selected type of implant is either placed under the breast tissues or under the pectoral muscle. The Surgeon decides in which plane should implant be placed depending on skin quality and other factors
Closing and Recovery - Once the implant is fit in place, the surgeon closes the incision in three layers to ensure minimal scarring.
What Breast Augmentation Surgery Can Do and Can’t Do?
Breast augmentation surgery has several myths surrounding it. While it can definitely enhance the shape and size of your breasts, it won’t necessarily change the shape of your upper body completely.
The surgical procedure accents your breasts, and helps improve the size of your breasts only. It doesn’t affect the appearance of the rest of your body.
Since breast implants are foreign objects placed inside your body, it can often take some time to get used to the sudden change in the appearance of your breasts. The procedure also helps you get a boost of confidence that you have been lacking all this while because of smaller breasts.
The breast augmentation surgery doesn’t give you an unnatural looking breast rather give better proportionate figure
Risk factors of Breast Augmentation
Like any surgical procedure, even Breast Augmentation Surgery in Delhi comes with its share of complications. Some of the risks and side effects include:
- Anesthesia risks
- Possible infection
- Permanent scarring
- Capsular Contracture
- Reduced sensation in the nipples
Breast Augmentation Aftercare
Recovery and aftercare are essential after undergoing breast augmentation surgery in Delhi. The recovery process is not extensive and allows you to get back to your normal routine within a day or two.
For reducing the post-op complications, avoid heavy-lifting or jerky movements for two weeks at least. You need to wear a sports bra after surgery for a duration of 4-6 weeks. The bruising and inflammation generally waivers off within a month with proper after-care.
Yes, there are few restrictions which everyone is required to follow after the breast augmentation surgery. During the next 48 hours of the surgery, you must be careful about your bandage. It must not get wet by any means. Please avoid showering or swimming during this critical phase. You should continue to observe the restriction for a minimum of six weeks.
Breast implantation or breast enlargement is the most common way of breast augmentation. Although multiple methods exist to improve breast size, Inframammary Incision is the most reliable method. Its versatility is the primary reason they prefer it. Breast Augmentation through this method will lead to faster healing.
Yes, scars will become visible just after the breast augmentation surgery. The breast augmentation specialists assure that these are not permanent. They will be prominently red and raised in the initial phase. Over time marks will start becoming pale and flat. After healing, the scars will not be visible and eventually fade out completely. Please apply the medications as suggested by the physicians to get desired results within a short time.