Dimpleplasty Cost In Delhi
A smile with a dimple on the cheeks can makes a girl/guy look sweeter and more charming. It can take brings you joy, happiness and give you a feeling that comes from the bottom of your heart
What is dimpleplasty?
- Natural dimples, are the result of skin being attached to underlying facial muscles.
- Dimpleplasty, is a minimally invasive procedure used to create dimples in the face and over the last few years, it's become a common request among patients due to its "little downtime, enhancement of facial aesthetics, and lack of need for general anaesthesia.
- where a defect is created in the cheek muscle, known as the buccinator.
- The muscle is then attached to the under surface of the skin so that the dimples are seen upon animation, but not when the face is relaxed.
The majority of patients enjoy this benefit to the procedure and are amazed by how fast their incisions heal.But although the treatment has little downtime there are still risks involved
- Following dimpleplasty, patients are left with semi-permanent dimples for about one to three months along with mild swelling and soreness for 2-3 days
- 3-5 day course antibiotics
- avoid hard foods and straining the mouth for up to a week after the operation.
- After that initial period, the tissue will eventually settle and the indention will only be seen when smiling.
Since the incisions for dimpleplasty are located inside the mouth, there will be no visible scarring. The majority of patients enjoy this benefit to the procedure and are amazed by how fast their incisions heal.