BEST RHINOPLASTY SURGERY & COST IN DELHI
WHAT IS RHINOPLASTY?
Rhinoplasty is a cosmetic procedure done to enhance or change the shape of one’s nose. It is often done for cosmetic purposes to improve the appearance of one’s nose or it is done to improve one’s breathing too.
The procedure can be done both on the upper or lower portion of the nose, either on the bone, cartilage, or the skin of the nose. If you are planning on undergoing this procedure, it is extremely important that you consult a trained Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon who can walk you through, the procedure and warn you about the risks and complications.
Before the procedure, the doctor will likely consider the rest of your facial features to map out a proportionate restructuring of your nose. In case your nose needs extensive surgery, your doctor will have to sort out a plan for that as well.
Why is Rhinoplasty Surgery Done?
Rhinoplasty Surgery is done for two primary reasons:
- For aesthetic purposes
- For fixing the functionality of the nose
The procedure transforms the nose’s shape, size and allied proportions to enhance its appearance and aesthetics. Also, the surgical procedure is done to repair deformities in the nose that stem from congenital disabilities or a past injury or trauma. It is also done to improve breathing in patients.
Rhinoplasty Surgery Cost in Delhi-
The rhinoplasty surgery cost in Delhi depends on the extent of the surgery. Typically, you have the base surgery. Then you have additional augmentation, deviation and even fixing the crookedness to the nose’s structure. These additional surgical interventions will eventually increase the price accordingly.
Basic rhinoplasty surgery
Starts from INR 40,000
Additional components besides the basic surgery
Starts from INR 1.2 lacs
Typically, in India, the cost of rhinoplasty surgery will range between INR 80,000 to INR 1,00,000 for the procedure. Generally, it should cover the costs for the basic rhinoplasty surgery and the accessory cost of the equipment, infrastructure and the surgeon’s surgery fees. Make sure you get rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi from one of the most reliable clinics like ANAYSHA Aesthetics. We specialise in making the treatments as accessible as possible.
Flaunt a Confident Look with Rhinoplasty at Anaysha Aesthetics in Delhi
Dr Shivani Atri Singh will offer you complete information on rhinoplasty surgery cost in Delhi. You can now accentuate your overall appearance by undergoing rhinoplasty at our clinic. When the context is about facial appearance, the nose is your face’s most prominent feature.
A contoured nose can make your personality more appealing and pleasing. Another key highlight of rhinoplasty is its ability to correct breathing patterns. We offer the best rhinoplasty in Delhi to help you get back your confidence.
Our advanced rhinoplasty procedures reshape the nose and develop excellent symmetry. You can sport a confident look with our rhinoplasty procedure. Consult with us to learn more about our advanced rhinoplasty procedures.
Top Reasons to Undergo Rhinoplasty at our Clinic
Here are some of the top reasons to undergo rhinoplasty at Anaysha Aesthetics.
- Optimises the shape of your nose with respect to the facial feature
- Corrects the width of the nose bridge
- Fine-tunes nasal symmetry
- Our rhinoplasty procedures can treat enlarged or bulbous nasal tip
- Dr Shivani Atri Singh ensures that there are minimal depressions or bumps
If you want a symmetrical nose that complements your facial features, consult with Anaysha Aesthetics. Dr Shivani Atri Singh will make sure that your nose job is highly personalised.
What does Rhinoplasty at our Clinic Involve?
We always believe in offering complete information about several procedures related to rhinoplasty and facial aesthetic surgery. Here are the things involved in rhinoplasty at our clinic.
- Nose Augmentation
As the name suggests, we will enlarge the overall shape of your nose in this procedure. Nose augmentation at our clinic involves taking cartilage from the ears and using it as a graft.
- Nose Reduction
You can consult with us to learn more about rhinoplasty surgery cost in Delhi. In nose reduction, we decrease the overall shape of your nose. It involves eliminating cartilage and bone.
- Altering the Nose’s Shape
Dr Shivani Atri Singh can change the shape of your nose completely. We can rearrange the cartilage to offer you a different appearance.
Approach to Rhinoplasty at Anaysha Aesthetics
At Anaysha Aesthetics, we offer customised rhinoplasty in Delhi. Here are the two main types of rhinoplasty we offer.
- Open Rhinoplasty
Open rhinoplasty is a reliable procedure for nose reshaping. Dr Shivani Atri Singh will make incisions to differentiate the skin of your nose from the cartilage. Note that open rhinoplasty is not suitable for all patients. Dr Shivani Atri Singh will first assess your condition before executing the open rhinoplasty procedure.
- Closed Rhinoplasty
At Anaysha Aesthetics, we are experts in closed rhinoplasty. We possess a successful record of performing closed rhinoplasty. Our closed rhinoplasty is clinically certified that helps you get your confidence back. Dr Shivani Atri Singh separates the bone and cartilage to reshape your nose.
For more details on rhinoplasty surgery cost in Delhi, consult with us. We offer highly customised treatment procedures to our patients.
Call Us Now at:
Why Choose ANAYSHA Aesthetics?
At ANAYSHA Aesthetics, we understand that patients approach us with a lot of hope and expectations. Our primary objective is to live up to them. If you are tired of your appearance, lacking self-confidence, all due to your nose, we got your back.
Here’s why you should choose ANAYSHA Aesthetics for your rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi:
- Our clinic is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art equipment and advanced technologies to support precise treatment results.
- We take pride in our entire staff, from our surgeons to our assisting technicians. Our surgeons are board-certified and have years of hands-on surgical experience.
- We understand that plastic surgeries are expensive. To make our treatments more accessible, all our treatment packages are duly priced to meet the needs of every patient.
- We strive to meet the requirements of our patients to help them live a comfortable life basking in their self-glory and self-confidence.
Don’t get deterred by the rhinoplasty surgery cost in Delhi. If you are considering undergoing the procedure, contact us at LBB Aesthetics and make an informed decision.
Consultation Before Rhinoplasty Surgery
Rhinoplasty surgery is one of the most common types of cosmetic plastic surgery done for improving the shape and appearance of the nose. Not just for the aesthetics, rhinoplasty surgery is also done to improve the patients’ breathing.
When considering rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi, your surgeon will examine several factors. From the facial features and structures to the patients’ overall health, everything is scrutinised.
If you fill in the general requirements and prerequisites for the surgery, the surgeon will draw up a customised treatment plan to meet your needs.
Before the actual surgical procedure, your surgeon will discuss various factors with you. Our surgeons at ANAYSHA Aesthetics will break down the consultation procedure into multiple sections, including:
- Assessing the patient’s medical history to check for bleeding disorders, nasal obstructions and other complications.
- Conducting a routine physical examination, including blood tests and imaging, to get a clear picture of the facial features.
- A thorough discussion about the desires and expectations from the surgery. Having transparent communication allows customisation of the treatment plan to be a lot more constructive.
Eligible Candidate for Rhinoplasty Surgery
Rhinoplasty surgery is an extremely individualised surgical procedure. If you are not comfortable with your appearance or have issues with the functionalities of your nose, rhinoplasty is a pretty great surgical option.
You are an ideal candidate for rhinoplasty surgery, if:
- Your facial growth, including the structures, has seized.
- You are healthy and in your prime physical health.
- You do not have ill habits like smoking and drinking alcohol.
- You want to improve your self-confidence and appearance with the surgery.
Keep in mind that only your surgeon can decide if you are the right candidate for the surgery or not. Your surgeon can give you a definitive answer only after your blood work reports and the imaging reports are available.
Right Time for Rhinoplasty Surgery
While there is no exact time frame or the right time for undergoing a nose job, surgeons suggest the fall to early spring season as the best time for nose shape surgery. You can also consider the state of your life and when it would be ideal for you to take a break from daily activities.
Since the procedure requires around 1-2 weeks for complete recovery, you want to choose a time of the year when you are free and don’t have work or personal obligations to tend to. You need to plan ahead of time and clear out your schedule for a few weeks after the surgery till everything is healed and starts looking normal again.
It is extremely crucial that you prepare for the consultations before the surgery. There will be thorough medical examinations, physical exams, and photographs to help the surgeon devise a plan for the final surgery.
Procedure of Rhinoplasty Surgery
Any kind of surgical procedure is daunting. So, before considering it, knowing the ins and outs can substantially help in understanding the process, the consequences and even the aftercare that goes into the recovery.
LBB Aesthetics is a leading centre for Rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi. Here you will get the right treatment in an easily accessible place at a very reasonable cost.
The rhinoplasty surgery procedure can be done in a hospital, clinic or even in an outpatient facility. The procedure can be done either under local or general anaesthesia, depending on what your surgeon deems the best for you.
During the Procedure
Your surgeon will discuss the right sedation technique for you during the initial consultation. This involves your feelings as well as thoughts and what you will feel the most comfortable in. Typically, local anaesthesia is most preferred for quicker recovery.
- Once the sedation kicks in, the surgeon then gets on with the nasal bones and cartilage procedure.
- If the patient requires minimal restructuring, the surgeon will conduct the procedure through the nose without any external cuts. However, if the patient requires severe bone readjustments or cartilage excision, a shallow cut is made at the base of the nose.
- Some patients getting rhinoplasty surgery to improve their breathing will get their bent or crooked septum fixed with the procedure.
- Once the procedure is over and the surgeon is content with the final results, the surgical site is bandaged to support the recovery process. Following that, the staff will keep an eye on the patient till he/she recovers from the anaesthesia.
Depending on the vitals and the recovery, the patient is either discharged the same day or the next day.
After the Surgery
Once you complete your rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi in our facility, our surgeons will guide you through the recovery process during the discharge formalities. Typically, it involves discussing the recovery, prescribed medications and the associated healing process. We also discuss the dos and don’ts in depth with our patients.
At LBB Aesthetics, we always advise our patients to bring someone as support to take them back home after the discharge. Once you are back home, the recovery process involves a lot of factors to consider. You need to abide by the following religiously:
- Sleep in a position with the head elevated higher than the chest. This is to combat signs of swelling and bleeding (in a few cases).
- Leave the bandage and splint in the nose for up to a week after the surgery (or as instructed by the surgeon).
- Noticing mucus or even blood discharge after the removal of the bandages is normal. You should consult your surgeon in case the flow is unregulated.
- Take all the prescribed medications like antibiotics and analgesics to combat the risks of pain and infection.
- Never perform strenuous activities like jogging, swimming and cardio exercises for a few weeks.
- Since you will be on strong medications, eat a high-fibre diet to combat the risks of constipation.
- When brushing teeth, be gentle and do not go too rigorously at the upper lip region.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. If you are stepping out, make sure you apply good-quality and effective sunscreen to protect the surgical site.
- Be mindful that the blue-black discolouration around the nose, eyes and forehead region is quite common. With proper aftercare and the right medication, the swelling should subside significantly over time.
Rhinoplasty Procedure Duration
The one unique thing about rhinoplasty is the time duration. It can be done within 30 minutes or it can take 2 hours as well. The procedure depends on the patient’s requirements and the severity of reconstruction that the nose will undergo.
But, generally, the procedure takes somewhere between 1-3 hours to be done completely, including the anesthesia as well. The procedure is done with local or general anesthesia, depending on what the doctor has discussed with the patient.
As for the procedure, the surgeon starts by making an incision inside the nostrils or at the base of your nose between the nostrils to get direct access to your nasal structures. Once the incision is done, the surgeon reconstructs the bone and cartilage underneath the skin to attain the ideal shape as per the requirements stated by the patient.
After surgery, post operatively a nasal splint used to wear for a week or two. Some swelling on the nose and bruising around eyes are normal which fades away with time. The final shape of your nose will be apparent after six months once it has completely healed.
Avoid any strenuous activity for three to six months.you can regain your social activity after three to four weeks without any noticeable signs of surgery.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty Surgery
When you get rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi in our facility, be assured that the benefits are profound and promising. Not only do you get to witness substantial changes to the appearance, but you also experience a spiked impact in self-confidence too.
Besides these, some of the other benefits include:
- Adjust as well as improve the size and appearance of the nose according to the patient’s expectations.
- Construct a new shape of the nose.
- Reduce the pointedness of the nasal tip.
- Reduce the structure and the expanded appearance of the bridge of the nose.
- Make a face look more proportionate and in balance.
- Improve the overall facial aesthetics.
- Correct congenital disabilities that affect nasal function and breathing.
Rhinoplasty Complications and Risks
Since this is a cosmetic surgical procedure, it poses a few risks and complications that the patient should be aware of. The majority of these risks can be undone within a few days after the surgery and don’t impose any permanent damage.
Some of the risks include:
- Mild infection at the site of incision
- Difficulty breathing
- Numbness around the nose
- Pain and inflammation
- Septal perforation in some cases
- Disfigured results that require another surgery
Risks of Rhinoplasty Surgery
Like any other surgical procedure, even rhinoplasty surgery comes with its fair share. At LBB Aesthetics, we have a transparent conversation with our patients highlighting each and every one of these risks.
This allows our patients to make an informed decision without unnecessarily rushing around and regretting things later. However, that said, our surgeons are experienced and highly qualified. So you can rest easy in their hands during the procedure with minimal risks.
Some of the common risks involved with rhinoplasty surgery are:
- Anaesthesia-related complications
- Swelling around the nose, eyes and forehead
- Difficulty in breathing
- Blue-black appearance of the face for a few weeks
- Septal perforation (very rare)
- Lack of satisfaction with the final results
In case you have any queries concerning the complications, we would always recommend having an open conversation with your surgeon before the procedure.
Get Customised Rhinoplasty Treatment Procedure at our Clinic
A rhinoplasty or nose job can improve the way it blends with the rest of your facial features. At Anaysha Aesthetics, you will get complete details about rhinoplasty cost in Delhi. There is no such thing as a perfect nose. Moreover, not every nose will look good on every face. What sets Dr Shivani Atri Singh apart is her ability to offer a customised rhinoplasty treatment plan with 3D imaging.
What Common Conditions Can We Treat with Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty can augment or decrease the size of your nose for an enhanced experience. Here are some of the most common conditions that we can treat with rhinoplasty.
- A misaligned or crooked nose
- A hump in the nasal bridge
- A bulbous tip
- Improper nostrils
- A drooping nasal tip
Rhinoplasty is a Safe Cosmetic Procedure at our Clinic
When performed by a highly experienced plastic surgeon like Dr Shivani Atri Singh, rhinoplasty is a safe procedure. Minimal downtime is one of the key highlights of rhinoplasty at our clinic. After the completion of the surgery, you can resume your daily activities within a period of two weeks.
If you are eager to learn about rhinoplasty costs in Delhi, consult with us at the earliest.
Types of Rhinoplasty Surgery
Depending on the kind of reconstruction that your nose needs, there are four types of rhinoplasty treatment in Delhi and the rest of India. They include:
Closed rhinoplasty - In this procedure, the incisions for the reconstruction are done inside the nostrils, shielding away any kind of scarring on the inside. It is done in patients that require minimal changes to their nose that doesn’t require wide access to the nasal structures.
Open rhinoplasty - In this procedure, the incisions inside the nostrils are further joined across the columella present between the nostrils. This helps provide clear and open access to the nasal structure, allowing the surgeon to reconstruct it as per the patient’s instructions.
Reduction rhinoplasty - In this procedure, the surgeon works on reducing the shape and appearance of the nose of the patients. If a patient wants their nose to be thinner and smaller, this is the surgical procedure that they need to undergo.
Revision rhinoplasty - In this procedure, the surgeon fixes any issues that the patient has incurred from the first surgery they underwent. It could include both the aesthetic and functional revisions that the patient’s nose needs after the first surgery.
To achieve consistently good results, nose reshaping surgery takes years of skill and attention, because even a few centimeters can mean the difference between natural-looking results and surgical ones that may indicate an 'overdone' appearance.
Choosing a top plastic surgeon for rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi is essential for achieving the desired outcome, avoiding surgical risks, and ensuring the highest level of safety and treatment quality. That is why Anaysha Aesthetics should be your first choice for rhinoplasty surgery in Delhi. Dr. Shivani Atri Singh, one of Delhi's most well-known cosmetic surgeons, performs all rhinoplasty surgeries at Anaysha Aesthetics.
Patients at Anaysha Aesthetics receive VIP treatment, luxurious amenities, and personalized service. Your comfort and excellent rhinoplasty outcomes are our top priorities.
Rhinoplasty cost in Delhi is tailored to specific needs and can vary from person to person. Additionally, many variables can also influence rhinoplasty cost in Delhi. It includes the duration of the cosmetic surgery, the necessary functional corrections, and so on. It is also dependent on whether you require primary or supplemental rhinoplasty.