BEST BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY & COST IN DELHI
Breasts are an integral part of a woman's identity. For many women, having a larger breast size not only hampers their ability to freely move but also is a cause of social embarrassment. Women with larger breasts confront not just aesthetic challenges, but also lots of other concerns such as back and neck pain, difficulty in working out, nerve pain and so on. Breast reduction surgery in Delhi is a fairly popular surgery in women who suffer from chronic pain or other distressing symptoms as a result of their large breasts. It is done to improve the functionality as well as the appearance of the breasts.
Before your breast reduction surgery, it is very important for you to consult an expert cosmetic surgeon and learn about the treatment. ANAYSHA Aesthetics is a well-known cosmetic surgery clinic in Delhi in the field of breast reduction surgery in Delhi.
We understand that opting for surgery is a big decision to make both physically, and financially. Therefore, we at ANAYSHA Aesthetics, take extra measures to ensure you a surgery that is seamless and hassle-free.
What is breast reduction surgery?
As the name suggests, breast reduction surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is done to eliminate extra fatty tissues from the breasts. This makes their appearance smaller and firmer. This surgery is also referred to as reduction of mammoplasty in medical terms
Women's breasts change multiple times in their lives. Some of the variables that contribute to a larger breast size are:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding can significantly impact the size of your breasts.
- Hereditary: your genes might play a role in the size of your breasts.
- PCOS and hormonal imbalances are also significant causes of increased breast size in the body.
So if you’re someone who is considering breast reduction surgery in Delhi, it is vital for you to know everything about the surgery beforehand from your eligibility, procedures and also about the breast reduction surgery cost in Delhi.
Why is Breast Reduction Surgery Done?
Breast Reduction Surgery is done in women who are dissatisfied with the appearance of larger breasts that are constantly hindering their day to day life. If you are experiencing the following issues physically, you might want to consider getting the breast reduction surgery in Delhi done by one of the top breast reduction surgeons.
- If you are experiencing chronic back pain and spinal discomfort
- If you are experiencing the appearance of chronic rashes and irritation under the breasts
- If your breasts are becoming saggy
- If you are experiencing restrictions on your daily activities
- If you are having self-image issues because of your larger breasts
So, who can opt for breast reduction surgery?
Some of the criteria that make you an ideal surgical candidate are as follows:
- You are 18 years old or above.
- Your breasts are completely developed and have been a constant size.
- If you are not pregnant or currently breastfeeding
- You don’t smoke
- You have a stable weight and are not planning to follow any weight loss regimen soon after the surgery
- You don't have any conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, or autoimmune disorders.
Benefits of Breast Reduction
Women undergo breast reduction surgery in Delhi for multiple benefits. Some of them include:
- It helps the breasts regain better symmetry with the rest of the body
- It alleviates physical discomfort that women with larger breasts face
- It improves self-image issues in women
- It relieves the complaints of chronic pain in the back, neck, and shoulders
- It enhances the ease of work in the day to day physical activities
Risks Involved in Breast Reduction Surgery
If done from a reputable plastic/cosmetic surgery clinic in Delhi hospital or clinic and under the guidance of a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon, the risks of breast reduction surgery are temporary and minimal. Some of them include:
- Mild infection at the site of incision
- Temporary numbness around the breasts and nipples
- Scarring at the site of incision
- Anesthesia risks
- Irregularities in the breast shape and size
- Delayed healing of the incision
Breast Reduction Cost
Breast reduction surgery (also known as reduction mammoplasty) is commonly recommended as a cosmetic or an aesthetic procedure depending on the requirement. It is opted by women who experience back pain, neck pain, etc due to heavy breast.Breast reduction surgery cost in Delhi is very subjective and depends on various factors such as:
- Customer’s requirement
- Clinic/hospital infrastructure and location
- Health condition
- Condition of the breasts
- Amount of reduction that is required
- Type and number of incision
- Type of equipment and technologies used in the treatment
- Doctor’s experience with highest quality results
- Medicines and use of sterile dressings
- The requirement of post-care consultations
- Regular lab tests and diagnostic examinations such as X-rays and ECG
- Treating post-surgical complications
- Regular follow-ups and consultations
No two patients can have the same physical and anatomical structures. Hence, the cost also varies from person to person. The structure is one of the main deciding factors in calculating the cost of breast reduction surgery. The type of surgery has varied cost patterns. Thus, surgeries such as liposuction method, vertical (or lollipop), inverted - T (or anchor), circumareolar, circumvertical and suction-assisted, play a crucial role in determining the cost. Overall, the cost of breast reduction surgery in Delhi ranges between INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000 with an average expense of INR 1,30,000. These charges are also subject to modification as per the type of reduction procedure to be performed.
ANAYSHA Aesthetics offers an affordable and accessible price to the customers to achieve their self-confident look.
Types of breast reduction techniques
During breast reduction surgery in delhi, the surgeon uses one of the three primary types of breast reduction procedures:
- Anchor pattern incision: This method comprises a cut along the horizontal crease of the breast, as well as two vertical incisions. This is also known as the inverted T technique. This approach is preferred when a large amount of fatty tissue has to be removed. It should be noted that the scarring will be more severe owing to the presence of three incisions.
Pros: Excellent tissue removal. Reshaping is being done in a significant manner.
Cons: Recovery is most time-consuming. Scarring is visible.
- Vertical incision: Popularly known as the lollipop reduction technique, this involves making two incisions, one along the borders of the areola and the other from the areola to the crease below the breast.
Pros: A natural-looking outcome and significant fat removal.
Cons: Scarring is a disadvantage.
- Liposuction is the least intrusive and scarring technique for breast reduction. Liposuction involves removing the excess fatty tissue from the breast. This is done when the fat reduction is mild to moderate.
Pros: less invasive with minimal scarring and natural-looking outcomes
Cons: this technique cannot be followed for breasts that are excessively large.
The surgeon may use any of these procedures depending on the amount of tissue to be removed along with the shape and size of your breasts. All of these procedures differ in terms of intricacy and incision patterns. The breast reduction surgery cost in Delhi also varies depending on the type of breast reduction technique used. To ensure transparency in the procedure, the surgeons at ANAYSHA Aesthetics make sure to disclose the complete breast reduction surgery cost ahead of time.
As soon as the operation begins, anaesthesia is given to make the surgery painless. The operation, which involves the removal of extra fat and glandular tissue from the breasts, can take anywhere between 2 and 5 hours.
- The surgeon first performs an incision or cut on the breast first on the basis of the breast reduction technique that is being followed by the surgeon.
- Following the incision, the excess breast tissue and fat are suctioned out. Because the nipple and areola have nerve endings and blood flow, they are usually kept attached to the breast during the surgery.
- Repositioning of the areola is performed in cases with severely sagging breasts and nipples pointing downwards. The breasts are then shaped and moulded to give them an uplifted look.
- After completing the fat removal procedure, the cuts are stitched. Bandages are then applied to the affected region.
Tests before the surgery
Following your consultation with your surgeon, he or she will conduct a series of tests to assess whether you are fit for surgery or not to rule out any potential complications. These tests are necessary to explore any underlying medical issues that you are not aware of. Given below are some common tests that are generally prescribed:
- An ECG (electrocardiogram) is used to determine the health of your heart and any underlying cardiac problems.
- Blood tests are done which ensures that there are no active infections or any cellular abnormalities
- A mammogram is done to rule out the probability of breast cancer.
- Hormone analysis: to identify hormonal imbalances.
- In some cases, the surgeon might even prescribe a pregnancy test to ensure that you are not pregnant while undergoing the breast reduction surgery.
The number of tests recommended is decided by several factors, including your age, previous health concerns, and current health condition. The test can lead to a variation in the breast reduction surgery cost in Delhi because they are highly subjective.
How to Prepare
Before planning the surgery, the surgeon will review the test findings and develop a surgical plan for you. It is advised that you talk about the procedure and explain your expectations to the surgeon. To avoid problems after the operation, the surgeon would advise you to adopt specific lifestyle modifications. It is suggested that you:
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Eat healthily and take a nutritious diet.
- Moderately exercise to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The doctor might tell you to stop taking any extra vitamin supplements or certain medications 2 weeks prior to the surgery to avoid any complications like excessive bleeding during the surgery. The surgeon will go through your surgical strategy, projected results and the type of incision performed during surgery with you before the procedure.
What to expect before and after Breast Reduction surgery?
Breast reduction surgery is a major surgical procedure that requires a lot of planning before going through with it. The expectations from the surgery vary before and after it is done. The procedure requires admission to the hospital for 1 day. Here is what you can expect.
Before the surgery
Before the surgery, the surgeon usually sits down with the patient to highlight everything about the procedure, the kind of implied risks, and the after-care and recovery timeline after the surgery. The doctor will also likely discuss the incision and the expectations of the patient.
During the surgery
This is a crucial part of the procedure that involves several factors that the patient should be aware of. The procedure is typically done under general anesthesia.
Here’s what the surgeon does:
- They make an incision around the areola and lower part of the breast, as discussed with the patient before the operation
- The excess breast fats, tissues, and skins are removed till the ideal and proportionate size of the breast is attained
- The doctor finishes the procedure by reshaping the breasts as well as ensuring the correct and symmetrical appearance of the areola and nipples
After the surgery
After the successful completion of the surgery, the patient is usually left under observation till their anesthesia wears off. The breasts are covered in gauge to keep the incision covered to prevent infection.
Generally, a tube is inserted in the breast to drain out any excess fluid or blood to reduce the risks of hematoma or seroma, which is common after such surgeries. The patients are also hooked with pain relievers or other medications for inflammation and infections. The doctor also instructs the patients about the after-care once they come back to their senses.
Breast reduction is quite a tedious procedure and requires optimal care as well as rest for faster recovery and healing. Generally, the patients can take up to 3-4 weeks to recover completely. It could be more depending on how well the patient deals with the procedure.
You should refrain from heavy-duty physical activity and travelling for the first 2 weeks after the surgery. Even driving is considered bad after the surgery till everything is healed.
Following the surgery, the patients might experience soreness and pain around their breast and the upper abdomen region. The doctors also suggest wearing a sports bra to ensure faster healing of the incision and to regain better symmetry of the breasts after the surgery.
The surgery itself is a one-day procedure but the recovery from breast reduction surgery might take a long time. The results are evident right away, but the recovery requires some time. The healing process requires a great deal of patience and time from your end but it is worth it considering the results.
- You may have pain and discomfort immediately after surgery, which will typically go away if you take the prescribed medicines on time.
- The body requires time to recuperate after surgery so, it is critical that you gradually increase the level of your physical activity.
- During the first several weeks, there will be an increase in sensitivity in the region surrounding the breast, and the breast may appear swollen which is completely normal. The swelling decreases eventually after some time.
- There is a chance that noticeable scars will remain after the operation, but they are usually discreet and they start fading with time.
- Bruising and scarring are inevitable following surgery, but they will also improve as time passes. Although the results are permanent, breast size might fluctuate over time owing to a variety of factors such as age, environment, weight gain, and so on.
- After a few weeks, it is advised to massage the breasts with various oils, such as vitamin E oil or silicone ointment, to aid wound healing and also the fading of scars.
Dos and Don’ts
There are certain do’s and don'ts after the surgery which should be kept in mind to ensure that you recover quickly.
- Getting adequate rest and sleep: Any operation necessitates a significant amount of time for the body to recuperate, and getting enough rest is critical for the body to heal properly.
- Walking is commonly recommended since it is a low-impact workout that gets the blood flowing and helps you in recovering quickly.
- It is critical to eat a well-balanced diet to provide the body with the vitamins and nutrients it requires to heal.
- You must listen to your doctors and visit them for follow-ups so that they can evaluate and monitor your recovery.
- Wear the compression garment: It is very important to wear a compression garment if your doctor prescribes one after any breast reduction surgery, particularly liposuction surgery. The garment assists in keeping the desired breast shape after the operation.
- Showering should be avoided for at least 2-3 days following surgery to prevent infection.
- Do not wear any tight clothes following the surgery.
- After the operation, refrain from consuming alcohol and smoking. They may have unexpected repercussions on the body.
- Sleeping on your stomach can cause damage to the breast tissues and can lead to the formation of scar tissue and that’s why it should be avoided for a few days.
- Do not engage in any rigorous physical activities immediately following surgery. Performing any intense physical workouts immediately after surgery might result in increased scarring and complications.
breast reduction surgery in Delhi
Breast reduction surgery can change a woman's existence. With better sleep, better posture, and a renewed sense of confidence, daily living is much more comfortable.
Anaysha Aesthetics' experienced surgeons work with patients to understand their personal needs.
They will suggest the best treatment plan for them while discussing the risks, limitations, and benefits of breast reduction surgery in Delhi. A reduction may be necessary for one or both breasts and usually includes an areola reduction and/or elevation.
Whatever your reasons for deciding on breast reduction surgery in Delhi, Anaysha Aesthetics will provide you with easy access to a top consultant as well as a compassionate and experienced care team.
A surgeon charge, an anesthetist fee, and a hospital fee are all required for breast reduction surgery cost Delhi. All pre-and post-operative care is also included in the fee. The price may vary slightly based on your specific needs, but at Anaysha Aesthetics, we provide you with a detailed quote on your breast reduction surgery cost Delhi, after your consultation.
Why ANAYSHA Aesthetics?
Breast reduction surgery is a difficult procedure to undergo, and it is critical to choose a clinic like ANAYSHA Aesthetics in Delhi for your breast reduction surgery in delhi. We have a team of highly dedicated surgeons with years of experience with breast reduction surgeries. We understand that every woman has a different and thus every treatment plan is unique and curated especially to cater for your needs. The clinic is equipped with modern infrastructure and advanced equipment which makes the procedure seamless.
But you might ask what is the breast reduction surgery cost in Delhi?
The cost varies from patient to patient and is determined by several factors including:
- The type of breast reduction technique chosen
- The experience of the surgeon.
- Tests prescribed and medication.
- The clinic where the surgery is performed.
All these factors make the cost a highly subjective parameter.
According to the specialists at ANAYSHA Aesthetics, the finest breast reduction surgery clinic in Delhi, the surgery is a safe treatment that is conducted under anaesthesia by a skilled surgeon.
Although the scarring after the operation is permanent, massaging and applying various topical ointments can significantly reduce the appearance of scars.
Breast reduction surgery has been found to significantly increase the self-confidence of women who have undergone it, as well as helps them in achieving a better aesthetic appeal with their breasts. So if you are considering a reduction surgery, go for it!
Many women will be able to successfully breastfeed but breast reduction surgery will impact your ability to breastfeed, which is why it is typically recommended that you go for the surgery after you have given birth. But the different types of surgeries have a different impact on the ability of breasts to produce milk. It is best to consult your doctor about this.
Breast reduction surgery is a procedure that reduces fatty tissue in the breasts but does not eliminate stretch marks. The use of topical ointments and creams can help to minimise stretch marks.
By losing extra fat in the chest area, the surgery aids in the reduction of back and shoulder discomfort. The entire body is more proportionate and it significantly improves the posture.
Breast reduction surgery is medically required when it is interfering with your ability to exercise and you are experiencing a lot of shoulder and neck pain.
If you are 18 or above and have fully developed breasts, you can get breast reduction surgery.
If you're searching for a facility to get breast reduction surgery in Delhi, ANAYSHA Aesthetics is the place to go. It's a premier clinic in the city, with state-of-the-art equipment and provides the best treatment.
The right age for breast reduction surgery is over the age of 18 when the development of the breasts is complete.