Best Blepharoplasty Surgeon In Delhi
“The beauty lies in the shining eyes, since eyes are the doorway to the place where love resides”. Eyes are important part of our face aesthetical. Blepharoplasty is performed to improve the appearance of the eyelids and to give a youthful appearance to the eyes
WHAT IS EYELID SURGERY/BLEPHAROPLASTY?
Procedure to remove extra skin and fat pads from eyes. It can be done either on upper lids, lower lids or both.
WHY IS EYELID SURGERY DONE?
- excessive skin, fat create heavy looking eyes giving aged appearance
- To reconstruct breast in case its absent congenitally or removed surgically
- loose excessive skin hanging and hampering vision
- puffy lower eye bags
- Local anaesthesia
- Iv sedation/general anaesthesia for four lid blepharoplasty
Patients mostly recover comfortably with happy results. However complications may arise in case of inadequate aftercare or surgery performed by unqualified surgeon.
- blood clot
- blurry vision
- visible scars
- Bruises and swelling on day after surgery but these would gradually subside over the time.
- Use of ice or a cold pack to ease the swelling.is recommended.
- During the initial weeks after the surgery, wearing dark sunglasses to patients to protect eyes from sunlight, dust is useful.
- During the recovery period, activity including sporting activities, swimming, gyming ,jogging should be avoided
- sutures removed on 5 th day
- Return to normal in 2 weeks
Hidden in natural creases